Thursday, July 2, 2009

Help Me Grant A Wish


I just want to remind everyone and let those that don't know that I am hoping to raise enough money to "grant a wish" for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. This fund-raising campaign goes through the end of my trip. If you wish to help me with this wonderful cause please visit the Quest West Store by clicking the link on the right hand side of the page. For every $2 Quest mile you purchase Make-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin receives $1. The other dollar goes towards Wishbone Journeys, a charitable giving LLC that was founded by myself and longtime friend Marty Searing. If you purchase twelve miles or more you can choose a date to receive a personalized postcard from me during my Quest West. Twenty five miles will get you the personalized postcard and your choice of the official 2010 Quest West calendar or the official Quest West dvd. The calendar will contain 12 of my favorite photos from the trip and the dvd will include all kinds of footage shot throughout my journey. If you purchase fifty miles or more you will receive all three items, the personalized postcard, official Quest West 2010 calendar, and the official Quest West dvd. Every dollar helps and you have the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting a great cause. To find out more about the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin please click on the link on the right hand side of the page. I am a true believer that Make-A-Wish is a wonderful organization that brings joy and happiness to children when life isn't being so fair. Feel free to email me with any questions concerning mile purchases, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, or anything else. Thanks to everyone who is supporting me on my Quest West and goal of granting a wish! It means a lot to me and it will mean even more to the child who gets his or her wish granted!!! Thank You!


Thanks for your support!!!


So true!

$2,500 Grants a Wish! ( $910 raised as of July 2nd )

No comments:

Post a Comment