Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kevincitta.com and Biking for Wishes "the DVD"

I have several things I want to share with everyone who visits my blog.  The first big news is that I have put together a website that showcases my photography as well as makes it easy and affordable to purchase.  Please take a few minutes to visit the all new www.kevincitta.com.  Currently I am featuring photography from throughout my "Biking For Wishes" adventure this past Summer.  Soon I will be adding galleries from many different locations including my Quest West bicycle trip, Yellowstone National Park, The Smoky Mountains, Boundary Waters Canoe Area, and much more!  Please help me spread the word of my new website so that I can afford to maintain it and share my photography with many more wonderful folks like you!


Secondly, I am very close to completing my Biking For Wishes dvd.  The dvd is a collection of my photography and video from throughout lat summers bike ride.  I have spent many hours editing and gathering music to highlight my bicycle adventure for others.  My goal is to try and make the viewers share some of the same feelings that I had on this epic journey.  I hope you all have a chance to view my newest film as I feel it may be my best yet.  You can pre-order your copy  on my website soon if you wish.  Pre-order dvd's guaranteed by June 1st, all others may take a little longer.   


Biking For Wishes ~ Showings!


March 18th ~ Yreka, CA ~ Siskiyou Sportmans Expo ~ 12:30p.m. ~ Siskiyou Golden Fairgrounds
April 14th ~  Weed, CA ~ Weed Alehouse 7:00p.m. ~ Benefit for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Northern California
T.B.A. - Milwaukee, WI ~ ( Location also T.B.A. ) ~ Benefit for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin


More shows to be announced…


Here is a collection of my photography since my last update.. Enjoy!




























































































































1 comment:

  1. arrr,those be sum fine photos there Mr Kevin,ARRR!

    ReplyDelete