Thursday, August 20, 2009

Help Me Grant A Wish - 12 days left!

First of all, thanks to all who have supported me on my Quest West! It means so much to me and I can't thank you enough! I want to remind everyone and let those who don't know that I am trying to grant a wish for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. If you would like to help out you can send a check made out to Wishbone Journeys for any amount you'd like. 50% of all money raised goes directly to Make-A-Wish while the other half goes towards Wishbone Journeys, a company founded by myself and good friend Marty Searing. If you visit the Quest West Store you can email us for an order form to order a 2010 calendar or a dvd of my epic adventure. The calendar will be delivered to you before Christmas and the dvd will be out in early 2010. If you have any questions or would like more information feel free to email me. Thanks again for you support!!! Kevin

please send check or money order to address below

Wishbone Journeys
2763 S. 50th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53219


( Funds Raised for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin )

No comments:

Post a Comment