Monday, August 16, 2010

Movie, Parties, and 2011 Calendars!

Quest West DVD Release Parties!
I would like to let everyone know that I will be holding a DVD release party the 6th of November in Weed, California and the 12th of November in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The film is a project I am working on consisting of photography and video from my bicycle trip from Wisconsin to California. I hope to see you there!


November 6th 2010
Weed, California ( location yet to be determined )
7:00p.m. - Wisconsin (a short film)
8:00p.m. - Qwest West - The Movie
( Ticket cost T.B.A. )




November 12th 2010
Port of Hamburg
5937 South Howell Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207
7:00p.m. - California (a short film)
8:00p.m. - Quest West - The Movie
Tickets are $6 with $1 going to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin - snacks and beer included

I would also like to let everyone know that I will be selling calendars of my photography again. I have put together Northern California 2011 calendars and am selling them for $12 a piece. The calendars will be available at both parties or by contacting me.

Questions / Tickets - Call Kevin at 414-405-4950 or email kevincitta@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment