Wednesday, November 2, 2011

North Carolina - Setember 23rd - October 28th


After spending 5 weeks in and around Asheville, North Carolina I am now back in Weed, California!  I made some awesome friends in Asheville and had a great time hiking around enjoying the fall colors and mountains as well as visiting many of the local bars and breweries in Asheville.  I stayed with my new friend Dan who allowed me to couchsurf the entire time, thanks again Dan!  Although I do miss my new friends in Asheville it is good to be back in northern California where I began my cross country ride.  Below are my favorite pictures from North Carolina where the fall weather was perfect during my stay!  Until next time, happy trails!

Looking Glass Rock





North Carolina Arboretum



Blue Ridge Parkway


















Top of Looking Glass Rock





Shelly found a geocaching box!

Piet and Me in the Carolina Smokeys





Head dunk in the crystal clear Smoky Mountain water






We counted 26 elk in this field!






The Biltmore


No comments:

Post a Comment